Type: Full-time, permanent
Working hours: 38h/week
Suitable background: End of studies – Graduated
Location: Runeberginkatu 4 C, Helsinki
Starting date: Asap, Negotiable
Application DL: Monday 15.5.2017
CALLSTATS.IO is a startup based in Helsinki, Finland. Their first product callstats.io is built to monitor and manage the media quality in realtime communication applications. The company refers to callstats.io as “Google Analytics for WebRTC”. CALLSTATS.IO`s vision is a world where communication is both frictionless and effortless to set up, operate, and scale. CALLSTATS.IO collects millions of network and media quality metrics from their customers around the world and then analyze, cluster, and categorize them based on various attributes. CALLSTATS.IO`s cloud infrastructure creates reports and alerts the customers when their users experience degrades. Their systems also attempt to automagically fix issues. The optimizations empower CALLSTATS.IO`s customers to provide a superior service quality compared to their competitors. CALLSTATS.IO are backed by the best! True Ventures from Silicon Valley and Lifeline Ventures from Helsinki have invested into the company.
CALLSTATS.IO is now looking for an Inside Sales Agent to join their ambitious team! In this role you will work closely with CALLSTATS.IO’s new customers which have either just signed up or recently started using the product. Your tasks include establishing, building and nurturing strong relationships with customers. You should be able to co-operate and provide insights to customers, which improves their product or service. In addition, you will build and improve CALLSTATS.IO’s knowledge share associated with the product.
What CALLSTATS.IO is looking for:
• Previous experience in developing and managing customer relationships and willingness to assist in the development and management of customer onboarding
• Ability to upsell and upgrade customers
• Capability to support all functions in the sales process: onboarding, price modeling and customer development
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
Skills that CALLSTATS.IO values:
• Basic understanding of statistics
• Experience in data visualization
What CALLSTATS.IO offers:
• An opportunity to be a part of a small but growing team where your impact is immediately felt, there is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks!
• You get to show-off your contributions and get immediate feedback that will support your individual growth
• Commitment to learning as a team
• Competitive salary and options as well as weekly and monthly outings
Sounds good right? Send as soon as possible, or by latest Monday 15.5.2017 your CV and application letter in PDF-format to: https://apply.atalent.fi/callstatsio-inside-sales-agent-4-2017 If you have a portfolio, GitHUb, LinkedIn profile or anything else you are proud of, we are happy to see those as well!
Additional information regarding the position or the recruitment process can be inquired from aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mia Paatsalo (050 4680 610, firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information about CALLSTATS.IO, please visit https://www.callstats.io/