Tyyppi: Associate Consultant
Toivottu tausta: ylempi korkeakoulututkinto
Toivottu aloitusajankohta: syyskuu-lokakuu
Työpaikan sijainti: Keilaranta, Espoo
Get ready to accelerate growth with Talent Vectia! Are you our new Associate Consultant?
Talent Vectia is looking for Associate Consultants interested in fields of Strategy, Finance, Leadership & Training, Customer & Employee Experience, Lean & Digital, Social Welfare and Healthcare Reform to be based in Espoo, Finland.
Apply by 31st of August to join our team of inspiring consultants and trainers!
Talent Vectia offers a unique career path in an inspiring and innovative environment for young professionals passionate about various areas of business management. Our Associate Consultants actively participate in solving complex business challenges for leading businesses from day one. Not just back office work but access to executive level connections, even in your first month with us. You will be involved in multiple different projects at the same time, both providing your insight and creating original content.
Check-list for Associate Consultant:
- high ambition level and quality standards regarding materials and project work
- passion to put your heart and mind into solving our customers’ challenges
- an analytical mindset
- courage to try new things even if it means that you also might make a mistake
- a point of view and courage to present it and take a stand
- team spirit, good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with clients
- strong drive for self-development
- potential and the ambition to develop into world-class professional
- a Master’s degree (or you are about graduate)
- excellent written and spoken Finnish and English
Your work will include:
- providing insight and conducting analysis
- turning analysis, insights and ideas into visualized presentations
- presenting in front of the customer, also at C-level
- developing and commercializing new concepts
- participating in project sales process
- organizing customer meetings and workshops
Associate Consultant position, please submit your application and CV by 31st August 2017.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Mia Wikgren: email@example.com or +358 50 5421 406.
We, Talent Vectia, are a management consulting and training company. We will build new earnings, accelerate growth and digitalise our customer’s business. Our customers share a desire to grow and make a profit rather than aiming to avoid risk. We combine analytical consulting and personal coaching to provide a powerful engine for growth. As an employer, we emphasise the meaningfulness and ownership of our work. We respect and support our team members and we aim to offer each and every one the best possible support for personal growth.