Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Background: Graduated with relevant prior experience
Application DL: 20.8.2017
Sympa is the company behind Finland’s leading HR solution, and is rapidly expanding on a global scale. Due to our fast growth, we’re constantly looking for new colleagues.
To support our market-leading position in Finland, we are looking for a talented Growth Marketer to join our team in Vantaa. You will be working as a key member at the heart of our small, close-knit marketing team. Our days are varied and include everything from daily marketing tasks to setting up technical lead funnels and creating new ways of working. We offer an inspiring home for a determined digital growth marketing professional who knows how to lead and develop Sympa’s digital presence.
What do we offer?
• An independent role with the possibility to grow along with your responsibilities
• A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story
• A valued and important role supported by 65 colleagues in a relaxed but ambitious working environment
• A chance to show what you can do, take the lead and act independently in multiple projects
• Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
As Growth Marketer at Sympa, your main objectives will be:
• To own and lead the development of Sympa’s digital presence
• Responsibility of our content promotion development
• To drive traffic and lead generation through online pay-per-click and cost-per-action campaigns
• Measure and optimise our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
• Report the online development and metrics, propose actions based on analytics, and implement changes accordingly
We are looking for an independent fun loving team player with strong self-motivation, curiosity and result-oriented approach. You are positive and energetic individual who enjoys being part of a growing company. You are ambitious and brave to bring your thoughts to the table. You have a mindset of constant learning. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family. We’re curious about the world around us and we’re always eager to gather knowledge. Hopefully so are you!
What do we expect from you?
• Good knowledge in WordPress CMS
• Experience in Google advertising tools (Analytics, AdWords)
• A growth hacker mentality ready to follow a constant cycle of analytical try-measure-learn iteration
• Experience in social media marketing
• Ability to plan and implement digital campaigns through different channels
• You write witty English and Finnish web copy and visual storytelling is familiar to you
In addition, we consider as a huge benefit:
• Experience in marketing automation systems such as Hubspot
• Knowledge in SEO/SEM, retargeting, display ads etc. is preferable and highly advantageous
• Basic design skills in Photoshop, HTML and CSS seen as a benefit, as well as a love for good web design
Sounds like you? Great, now let us know who you are! Send your CV and application (in PDF-format) letter by August 20th https://apply.atalent.fi/
To find out more about Sympa, visit www.sympa.com. If you have any questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch!
For more information regarding the position or the company, feel free to contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Noora Markoff (noora.markoff[at]atalent.fi, +358405928993) or Sympa’s Marketing Director Kati Tammisto on August 10th between 10:30-12:00 or August 16th between 12:00-14:00. (+358 40 775 7162, or firstname.lastname[at]sympa.