Type: Part time job (+ full time possibility in the summer), for an indefinite period
Preferred background: 3rd to 5th year student
Working time: 3-5 days per week
Preferred starting date: September 2017
Location: Keilaranta, Espoo
Deadline: ASAP, but 13th of September by the latest
Established in 2012, Quuppa provides technical solutions for accurate and real-time geolocation indoors and outdoors. Quuppa aims to become the leading provider of high-accuracy location based technologies.
Quuppa is now looking for an inspired and productive sales and marketing assistant to join the team! As Quuppa team member, your tasks will include handling customer orders, preparing and shipping products to customers, invoicing, communication with customers, creating marketing materials and managing the customer database. In addition, you will participate in the development of Quuppa’s sales and marketing together with the team. The role can be extended to cover also wider responsibilities depending on the knowledge and skills of the applicant. In the beginning the working time is three to five days per week. Full time work may be available during summer time.
Requirements for the applicant:
• Relevant studies in business
• Earlier experience in sales and/or marketing
• Sales and customer service mindset
• Excellent communication skills in English
The following qualities are considered as advantages:
• Studies in technology or other technical knowledge
• Good communication skills in other languages, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, or French
• Dynamic and international working environment
• Possibility to work with new and innovative technology
• Opportunities for career development in rapidly growing company in Finland or abroad
Sounds like you? Send your CV, cover letter and transcript of records as soon as possible here: https://apply.atalent.fi/
To familiarize yourself with Quuppa, please visit http://quuppa.com/. For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Oikarinen (email@example.com, 050 4155345).