Suitable background: End of studies – graduated
Working hours: 37.5 h / week
Beginning day: Negotiable
Application DL: Thursday 12th of October 2017Smartly.io is a fast growing team of 130+ building a world-class tool for the largest performance advertisers to automate and optimise their Facebook advertising at scale. We’re a badged Facebook Marketing Partner, and we work closely with the largest online advertisers like eBay, JustFab and Skyscanner. We’re based in Helsinki, Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Buenos Aires and Singapore, we’re looking for individuals with a hunger for learning to join our world-class team!
We’re looking for a content specialist with a heart beating for recruitment marketing and employer branding to help us attract the best people to our team and propel our growth!
We’re growing fast and profitably, and we believe hiring the right people is crucial in sustaining our success in the future. Our talent team puts a lot of time, brainpower and enthusiasm into attracting the brightest talent and building a five-star team globally.
As a Content Specialist at Smartly.io, you would:
• Write engaging blog posts about the Smartly.io company culture, leadership philosophy, and ways of working that communicate our employer brand
• Coordinate the Smartly.io tech blog pipeline and publishing
• Proofread content created by others
• Plan, create, and publish content and edit it to look amazing on our website
• Help make videos and other creative content (landing pages, infographics, company swag, you name it) for recruitment marketing purposes
• Help getting Smartly.io meaningful media coverage
• Plan and organize recruiting events for both students and more experienced leads together with our events team
• Plan, make and track paid social campaigns for the most crucial open roles
• Maintain and improve our presence in relevant recruiting platforms, like Glassdoor, LinkedIn and Stack Overflow
• Own our careers page and job posts, and optimize them for the specific target audiences
• Give a hand in internal culture-related communications
We’re looking for you, if you:
• Understand the importance of a strong employer brand and systematic marketing efforts in attracting high-performing employees
• Have at least 2–3 years of professional experience in writing and publishing content in English (thus, have native/close-to-native written and spoken English)
• Are experienced in driving marketing and/or content production on your own or with your own team on all levels of strategy-driven content production and marketing: planning, prioritization, and hands-on daily work
• Have huge enthusiasm towards recruitment marketing and employer branding
• Pay attention to detail when writing and proofreading
• Have knowledge of one or more CMSs (e.g. WordPress, HubSpot), HTML and SEO
• (Visual eye for creating and editing videos, infographics and other visual formats considered is considered a plus)
P.S. Learn more about us in our blog posts: Why Fly 89 Employees to Greece (https://www.smartly.io/blog/why-fly-89-employees-to-greece-the-futur.io-offsite) — the Futur.io Offsite and check out what our teammate Claudio thinks about working at Smartly.io (https://vimeo.com/179761350)!
Smartly.io and aTalent Recruiting have partnered up to find the most potential new talents. As opposed to aTalent’s traditional recruitment processes, Smartly.io will be responsible of all communication during and after the recruitment process. The estimated length of the recruitment process varies from one week to two months depending mostly on the schedule of the candidate. To read more about Smartly.io’s recruitment process and how they hire top talent – please check out Ilona’s blog post: https://www.smartly.io/blog/how-we-hire-great-business-talent.
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick at learning new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve constantly with an incredibly fast pace. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse on some parts of the job, but also to test the ability and willingness to quickly learn and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising.
The process is an opportunity for both you and us to investigate are we made for each other.
STEP 1 – Tell us about yourself in an application. We go through and reply to each and every application we’ve received.
STEP 2 – Homework assignment. Completing the homework requires learning the basics and some more challenging concepts of the Facebook advertising industry.
STEP 3 – 90-day plan. Showcase your skills on how you’d tackle a challenge related to recruitment marketing and employer branding.
STEP 4 – Sales demo simulation. Role play as an account manager and convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool.
STEP 5 – Discussion with our leadership team.
TO APPLY – send your CV and application letter by latest on October 12th to: https://apply.atalent.fi/smartlyio-content-specialist-9-2017 If possible, please send your application documents in PDF-format. If you want to get more information regarding the recruitment process or the position, please feel free to contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Emma Toivola (emma.toivola[at]atalent.fi)