Recommended year of studies: 3-6 year of studies
Type: Full time, fixed term, 6 months
Working hours: 37,5 h/week
Beginning date: As soon as possible
Application DL: 1.10.2017
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
As our Customer Service Specialist, you will be working with both front office and back office tasks providing the best service to our customers – internally and externally. The daily work will take place in our office in Helsinki with the main responsibility of securing that our order to cash (O2C) process works flawlessly, and that we have a cost efficiency and value-adding mindset.
Customer Service Specialist tasks
As Unilever’s fixed-term Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating the end-to-end customer order flow and ensuring smooth operations in order to cash processes. You will communicate closely with the Planning team regarding risk information to customers and with Sales regarding collaborations with customers.
Likewise you will:
- Manage daily communication and interactions with B2B customers, warehouses, and logistics providers.
- Be first point of contact to our customer order entry and order management hub.
- Understand and manage customer requirements and opportunities (strategy, structure, targets, operational standards, routines, and systems).
- Provide proactive information to our internal and external customers.
- Improve our processes and ways of working.
Do you see a match?
- You have initial work experience e.g. from an internship or a summer job in the field of supply chain or customer service.
- You are service-minded, have an investigative mindset, and do not shy away from challenges.
- You also have excellent attention to the detail and a working knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM is an advantage, but attitude is key.
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English (written and oral) are essential.
- You are a good team player since you will be working with many different people in the organization.
- You take challenges head-on, have ownership of your area of responsibilities, and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- You can prioritize and focus in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
You will get to experience working with great brands in a fast-paced FMCG organization with interesting and challenging tasks. You will be part of a professional and supportive team where you have the flexibility to share your ideas and work with improvements. You will have the chance of working very independently and creating a positive environment for our customers both internally and externally.
If you got interested, send your CV and application letter as soon as possible to https://apply.atalent.fi/unilever-customer-service-specialist-9-2017 Please mention your first possible starting date and salary request in your cover letter.
If you have any question in regards to the position, please contact Customer Service Team Lead, Albert Tsubajev on Friday 22.9 between 13-14 or Wednesday 27.9 between 12-13(+358 50 34 49 654, albert.tsubajev[ät]unilever.com). For further information about the application process contact Recruitment Manager Mia Paatsalo (050 468 0610, mia.paatsalo[ät]atalent.fi).