With us a trainee position isn’t about making coffee – it’s about continuous learning while working hands-on with real projects and assigned responsibilities. As a Marketing Trainee you will join our international Sales and Marketing Team, and your position and tasks will be constructed based on your interests and career aspirations.
Our Marketing Task Force is responsible of building our international brand by planning and implementing marketing strategies and activities. These activities include generating content to our channels, arranging events in different countries and building and maintaining public relations. The marketing team works in close cooperation internally with other teams, but also with our customers, prospects, partners and other stakeholders. Additionally, internal communications and internal events are also part of the marketing team’s responsibilities.
What we offer to you
We are a FinTech company that offers tailored investment management software solutions for asset managers, private banks and family offices globally. We are a growing international company and the leading provider in Northern Europe. Currently the FA Team consists of 36 employees and due to our growth, we are constantly looking for new experts to join our crew.
- Fast-paced learning environment that never gets boring
- Vantage point into the FinTech industry with a pioneering company setting the standards rather than following them
- Good team spirit and brilliant colleagues with broad expertise and different backgrounds
- Flexibility of a start-up and stability of a bigger player
- Modern office premises in the heart of Helsinki!
- Attitude of getting things done and ability to take responsibility
- Personal drive, always looking for learning and improvement opportunities
- Customer-centered way of thinking
- Understanding of different communication channels
Your previous experience
- Degree or end phase studies in a relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience in content creation (experience outside professional context is also relevant)
- Any experience and know-how in marketing, technology or finance is a plus but not a necessity
If you feel like we would be a great match, you know what to do!
The position is open in Helsinki and will be filled as soon as we have found the right person. Send your resume and cover letter latest on October 15 to Anni Salo (anni.salo(at)fasolutions.com/+358 20 7940 761). Anni is your contact also for enquiries or questions regarding this position.
Entry level salary is paid during the trainee program. Weekly working hours can be flexibly agreed in case of ongoing studies.