Type: Fixed term (one year), full time
Working hours: 38 h/week
Suitable background: Flexible stage of studies – graduated
Location: Mikonkatu 17, Helsinki
Beginning date: October 2017
Application deadline: Tuesday 19th of September 2017
FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international global multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly and majority-owned entertainment, factual, sport, lifestyle and movie channels worldwide. In Finland, FNG operates two nationwide free-to-air television channels, FOX and National Geographic, FOXplay, a non-linear web-TV service of FOX, as well as the pay-TV channels FOX HD, National Geographic HD, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo Wild HD.
We are now looking for a Scheduling Assistant to join our Presentation Scheduling Team and help us further grow our business in Finland. We welcome hard-workers with a can-do attitude who want to join this exciting international media company. As a Scheduling Assistant you will help the TV Scheduling Specialists to create, modify and time FOX and National Geographic Channels’ schedules as well as help drive FNG Finland’s advertising sales as an ad sales planner. You will also attend a project related to TV Scheduling. You get to work with the strongest media brands in the world in a very international team in the heart of Helsinki. The job starts in October and is temporary. After the fixed term period, it is possible to discuss further career possibilities. This position suits you, who wish to gain work experience, for example, between Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, or is already graduated.
As a Scheduling assistant, you will assist in the following tasks:
· Inserting asset data onto our broadcast management systems
· Updating contract information to the broadcast management systems
· Working with Presentation Scheduling Team to ensure content is delivered as required and on time
· Running the reports on request (sales, content etc.)
· Modifying and timing NG & FOX program schedules as well as issuing playlists
· Scheduling promo trailers, secondary elements, sponsorship elements and ad campaigns
· Creating non-linear schedules and updating non-linear products through CMS
· Identifying broadcast management system processes’ optimization needs and actively participating in system tests and change implementations
We are looking for:
· A team player with a positive personal can-do attitude with knowledge and passion for TV programs and media
· Computer literate, especially comfortable working with Excel
· Commercial background (education or through work-experience)
· Customer service oriented attitude and excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Accuracy with numbers and attention to detail
· Excellent spoken and written Finnish and English
What we see as an advantage:
· Experience working in TV or media industry
What we offer:
· Interesting and diverse task in an international and well known media company
· Chance to challenge yourself and learn about the industry
· Supportive team and great colleagues who are passionate about their job
Did this catch your attention? Please send your CV and application letter in English and preferably in PDF form here: https://apply.atalent.fi/fox-networks-group-scheduling-assistant-9-2017 as soon as possible, but no later than Tuesday 19th of September. We go through applications already during the application period, so we encourage you to act fast!
You can read more about FOX Networks Group at http://www.foxtv.fi/ .For further questions and more information about the position, please contact aTalent’s Talent Coordinator Meeri Sarkkinen (+358 504350511, email@example.com).