Type: Fulltime/part-time also negotiable, permanent
Suitable background: End of studies – graduated
Work hours: 37,5h/week, negotiable
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Lönnrotinkatu, Helsinki
Deadline: Sunday 29.10.2017
Want to change how people move and travel for good? The biggest disruption in transport since the invention of the automobile is taking place, and we at MaaS Global want to lead that change. We aim to be the world’s first global Mobility Operator, helping people move with our award-winning Whim application.
MaaS Global Ltd is bringing into reality the concept of Mobility as a Service (MaaS), by building the world’s first mobility ecosystem. MaaS Global aspires to upgrade the service level of transportation by joining together public and private transportation providers. Collaboration and integration of services will create a seamless and compelling travel experience for everyone, locally and globally. Imagine if all your daily travel needs would be covered, with one simple app, with one simple payment – directly from your mobile. Travel as much as you like with a flat fee, or pay-as-you-go, with buses, trains, taxis, cars and more – MaaS provides you the ultimate way to move around. Our revolutionary mobile app, Whim, liberates people from timetables, fixed routes, parking worries and the high costs of owning a car. Born out of a need to be spontaneous, it gives people access to a huge variety of transport options. A Whim subscription means true freedom of mobility.
MaaS Global is now looking for an innovative and versatile Content Marketing Coordinator to boost their social media presence! As a Content Marketing Coordinator at MaaS Global, you will coordinate and deliver creative social campaigns and produce compelling and optimized content across different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) together with MaaS Global’s employees. You are familiar with social media as well as other marketing channels and tools and able to create content that will bring MaaS Global closer to its customers.
We are not expecting you to invent MaaS Global’s voice – rather we need someone with versatility and ability to adapt to different styles. We hope you to perform well under pressure, be comfortable with chaos and able to juggle many things at the same time. We expect you to have previous experience in content creation but you don’t have to be the complete package right away – your proactiveness and willingness to learn will get you far in this role!
In this position you will be working closely with the marketing, communication and customer support team. What brings people at MaaS Global together is the passion to find the best solutions in urban and transportation planning. MaaS Global is creating something completely new so we hope you to be open-minded and ready to jump into a fast-paced team.
MaaS Global is looking for:
· Experience in content creation (e.g. your own blog)
· Customer orientation and the ability to communicate effectively to a commercial audience
· Understanding of different social media channels and some knowledge of analytics
· Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
· An eye for esthetics and interest towards visual design
· Fluent skills in Finnish and English
Considered as an advantage:
· Experience in content creation in customer projects
· Skills in photography and photo editing
· International experience
MaaS Global offers:
· The possibility to affect how people move and to contribute to the development of new, more enjoyable and sustainable ways of moving
· A passionate startup environment with a culture of trust and proactivity
· A chance to develop and take on more responsibility as you grow with the role, as well as a chance to be a part of the whole company’s growth story
· Great location in central Helsinki
Does this sound good? Please send your CV, application letter and portfolio preferably in PDF form to: https://apply.atalent.fi/maas-content-marketing-coordinator-10-2017 no later than Sunday 29th of October. You can familiarize with MaaS Global at http://maas.global/ . For more information on the recruitment process you can contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (+358 50 435 0511, meeri.sarkkinen[at]atalent.fi).