Suitable background: Educated to University degree level in Economics or Engineering
Location: Joensuu, Finland
Application DL: 1.11.2017
We are looking for two Finance professionals with a Can-do attitude in early stages of his/her career. The role will be based in Joensuu, Finland. As a member of Abloy finance team you will be responsible for providing accurate financial data for business functions.
In your first position in Abloy you will focus on either reporting or accounting tasks. You will participate in various Finance process tasks in key roles. Both roles include developing and testing the Microsoft Dynamics ERP relative to the finance processes.
Education, Work Experience and Personal Qualities
To succeed in our organization you need to have:
- Strong drive to make a career and succeed in multinational company
- Educated to University degree level in Economics or Engineering
- Excellent capabilities in Excel and possible other reporting tools
- Genuine interest in business and desire to make an impact
- Hands on attitude and perseverance to survive routines
- Previous experience in finance organization i.e. preparing Financial statements is an asset
- Good team player who understands the importance of meeting deadlines and who thrives in a busy, challenging environment
- Fluent in English & Finnish
Position will be located in Joensuu. For more information, please contact Iiris Heiskanen, Senior Controller, tel +358 40 6740477 on 19th October from 13:00 until 15:00 or 26th October from 9:00 until 11:00. Please complete your application, written in English, no later than 1st November 2017 at www.abloy.fi.