Type: Fixed-term, Full-time, Part-time, Projekti
Working hours: Preferably two weeks full-time but possible also 2-4 weeks part-time
Suitable background: University level studies (2nd year – graduated) in e.g. industrial management or business
Location: Remote work (no specific location)
Beginning date: Asap, preferably at the beginning of November
Application deadline: ASAP
Interested in an intensive market analysis project in a fast-growing and environment-conscious clothing company? Are you analytical and do you have a solid business understanding?
Emmy Clothing Company, or better known as Emmy, is a pioneering service for consumers to effortlessly recirculate brand apparel that they no longer need. Reinventing the way people sell and buy second hand items, we offer an effortless turn-key service for people to wake up the money sleeping in their wardrobes. With 20–30% monthly sales growth during 2017, Emmy is one of the fastest growing apparel recirculation operators in the Nordics and Europe.
Emmy Clothing Company is now looking for a proactive and sharp Junior Business Analyst to carry out a market analysis within few weeks in November 2017. The ideal candidate will enjoy combining analytical skills with business acumen and marketing knowledge to provide Emmy with a great quality report and insight about the market environment. Your task is to conduct a comprehensive, international-scope market analysis. Once the project is completed successfully, Emmy offers a possibility to discuss about a longer assignment.
- University level studies in a relevant field e.g. in Industrial Management, Marketing or International Business, preferably 2nd year to recently graduated (flexible stage of studies)
- Excellent spoken and written command in English
- Efficient and independent working style and an ability to quickly understand instructions and requests
- Great ability to grasp the big picture and understand what is important and relevant
- A possibility to start the project right away
We consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience of independently conducted market research and analysis from studies or work
- A possibility to conduct the market analysis working full-time
- Flexible remote work – You can carry out the project wherever it suits you the best
- Depending on your performance and project results, a chance to discuss further career opportunities within the company to grow your expertise e.g. in a business development role
- Straight reporting line to CEO
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? Submit your application letter, CV and the latest study transcript (in English, in PDF) right away, but the latest by Thursday 2nd of November here: https://apply.atalent.fi/emmy-clothing-company-junior-business-analyst-project-work-10-2017. Familiarize yourself with Emmy Clothing Company at https://store.emmy.fi/.
In this project, you will be employed by aTalent Recruiting but will work for Emmy Clothing Company. For further information regarding the position and the recruitment process, you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Isosomppi (laura.isosomppi[at]atalent.fi, +358 44 557 7737).