Type: Permanent, full time
Suitable background: Graduated with at least couple of years’ working experience
Working hours: 37,5h/ week
Requested starting date: Negotiable, as soon as possible
Application DL: Monday 23th October
Dovre Group is a global provider of project management services. Dovre Group has two business areas: Project Personnel and Consulting. Dovre Group has offices in Canada, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, the UAE and the US, and employs about 500 people worldwide. Dovre Group is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki (symbol: DOV1V). Company website www.dovregroup.com.
Dovre Group is now looking for a proactive Sales Controller for a permanent fulltime role. As a Sales controller your main tasks are to prepare the monthly project personnel invoices to Finnish and foreign clients per clients’ invoicing guidelines, to ensure that the client invoices are paid on time, and to inform the external payroll service providers about the salaries of the project personnel.
Sales Controller will also be the one who prepares and analyzes the monthly financial reports, and who supports the business managers in the recruitment cases. In order for you to be successful in this new role, you should have an interest in improving and developing the invoicing and reporting processes.
We are looking for someone with following requirements:
• Education: preferable in the field of economics/finance (lower or higher academic degree)
• Relevant prior working experience, preferably with similar job tasks
• Written and spoken fluency in English
• Knowledge in an accounting software and in MS office tools
• Ability to keep deadlines and handle tasks carefully and accurately under time pressure
• A proactive and analytical team player with an ability to work independently
We consider as an advantage:
• Knowledge in NetSuite accounting software
• An interesting job with a wide variety of responsibilities
• A possibility to develop and grow with the position
• An international environment
• To be part of small and competent finance team in a publicly listed company
• Direct reporting line to CFO
Interested? Submit your application letter and CV (both in English) in PDF by latest on Monday the 23th of October here: https://apply.atalent.fi/dovre-group-sales-controller-10-2017. Familiarize yourself with Dovre Group at https://www.dovregroup.com/fi.
For further information regarding the position and the recruitment process, you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Noora Markoff (noora.markoff[at]atalent.fi, +358 405928993).