Suitable background: A couple of years of relevant experience
Starting date: Negotiable
Working hours: 38 h/week
Location: Ludviginkatu, Helsinki
Application deadline: Tuesday 17th of October
You will receive a lot of support in the sales process and get a thorough job orientation at the beginning of your employment. Cloudia’s Sales Assistant is there to help you with practical matters while their Technical Specialists and instructors take care of the product demos. Cloudia’s employees are relaxed yet motivated and hungry for success.
We hope you to be a proactive and open-minded person who is keen to learn and share their knowledge with others. You have social courage, are good at approaching people and comfortable with giving presentations. You read situations well and are therefore able to spot sales opportunities. We are looking for someone that can also work independently. Attitude is key in this role!
We look for:
• Experience (2+ years) in B2B-sales
• Proactiveness and open-mindedness
• Excellent communication skills and social courage
• Fluency in English
We consider as an advantage:
• Understanding of the IT industry
• Swedish skills
• A chance to learn and share your knowledge in a role with great responsibility
• A supportive work environment in a globally expanding company
• An opportunity to advance within the company (e.g. to become the Sales Team Lead in the future)
• An incentive plan that will for sure motivate you
• A lot of flexibility (e.g. remote work)
• Convenient location and great office in central Helsinki
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? Please send your CV and application letter by 17th of October to: https://apply.atalent.fi/cloudia-sales-manager-10-2017. Application documents should be submitted in PDF form. Please mention your salary request and earliest possible starting date in your application.
You can read more about Cloudia at https://www.cloudia.com/en/ . For questions about the position and the application process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (+358 50 435 0511, meeri.sarkkinen[at]atalent.fi).