Location: Tekniikantie 14, 02510 Espoo
Starting date: As soon as possible
Application DL: 22.10.2017
360Visualizer is a fast-growing Hospitality Technology and Services company headquartered in Espoo Finland that maintains a strong emphasis on innovation. Founded in 2013, the company has become a leader in digital sales engagement solutions for hotels. The company offers a direct sales optimization and sales engagement product, Visualizer Engage & Sell. It is a cloud-based solution for hoteliers to increase revenue at each point of customer engagement by digitalizing parts of the sales process. Visualizer Engage & Sell is a leading Visual Sales and Marketing solution built exclusively by hoteliers for hoteliers. It is the first self-managed product to enable hoteliers to sell their properties and services with interactive content personalized to each end customer. 360Visualizer Visualizer employees make up a diverse group of individuals, with founders who have guided businesses in areas reaching from technology, consulting, education and healthcare, to travel and hospitality. Read more about 360Visualizer here: http://www.360visualizer.com/
360Visualizer is now looking for a proactive and organized Sales & Project Coordinator to join their growing team! In this position you will get truly diverse tasks as your responsibility which is why open-minded and active attitude is key! As sales support you will be assisting our sales team in editing sales materials and making offers as well as handling customer contracts and maintaining customer relationship information. You will also be helping in conducting market researh with our account managers and produce content to company websites and social media.
In addition to assisting in sales, marketing and administrative tasks you will also participate in customer projects. Organizing the photography and production projects and ensuring that things are proceeding as planned will be part of your role. Your communication skills will be put to use as the team will be counting on you with scheduling the photography sessions and communicating with the photographers and clients. You will also follow and assist in the production phase of the projects.
This position offers a great opportunity to develop your skills within different areas and as the company is growing it’s important that you can adapt to new situations and take action. This position can be modified to match your interests and skills and in the future you’ll have the possibility to take new responsibilities based on where you want to focus, may it be digital marketing, sales or financial management.
360Visualizer is looking for:
• Prior experience of working in similar tasks
• Relevant study background (business administration or similair)
• An organized way of working and the ability to prioritize
• Flexibility and a growth-mindset
• Good command of Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Experience of social media tools – we use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
360Visualizer considers as an advantage:
• Knowledge and/or experience of working in the hotel industry
• Skills in Finnish, Swedish, German, Spanish or French
• Experience of using Salesforce or other CRM-software
• Interest in photography and skills in photo editing
• An opportunity to grow and develop with the company according to your skills and interest
• An international working environment as most of our clients come from abroad
• A young and growing organization with low hierarchy and relaxed atmosphere
• Highly experienced and professional team members that will support your learning
• Competitive compensation and modern office space in Otaniemi
Are you ready to take on the challenge? Please send your CV and application letter as soon as possible, but no later than 22.10.2017 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/360visualizer-sales-project-coordinator-10-2017.
For further information about the position or regarding the recruitment process you can contact aTalent’s Recruitment Coordinator Jasmin Shams (+358504350807, jasmin.shams[at]atalent.fi).