Type: permanent, full-time
Recommended background: recently graduated – couple of years in working life
Work hours: 38h/week
Expected starting date: according to agreement
Location: Elielinaukio 2 G, 00100 Helsinki
DL for applications: 11.6.2018
Do you get a kick out of challenging detective work and want to grow to be an international tech talent sourcing master? You might just be the Technical Sourcer aTalent and Smartly.io are looking for!
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 200+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS tool to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 600+ customers across the globe, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. We’re looking for individuals with a hunger for learning to join our world-class team!
As a Technical Sourcer at Smartly.io, you will drive the growth of our Engineering team. You will be a member of the Engineering Talent Team focusing on early recruitment phases, sourcing and first interviews. You’ll work closely together with our software developers, designers, and product managers to learn how they work and determine what talent we need to add to the team and where to find the right people. You’ll gain an understanding of our product and what’s under its hood by giving regular demos to candidates and joining customer support shifts. As a part of our global People team, you’ll also be able to share and receive best practices in recruiting, employee branding, and talent management from our recruiting specialists around the world.
Check out our Culture Handbook to find out how we work at Smartly.io: https://www.smartly.io/culturehandbook
See what developers do at Smartly.io: https://www.smartly.io/developer
As a Tech Sourcer at Smartly.io you will:
• Be knowledgeable about our business, culture and why people should work here.
• Understand diverse hiring needs, job-specific technical demands, and act as a skill evaluation expert for the Engineering team
• Partner closely with Tech Recruiters and hiring managers to define selection criteria, receive and act on feedback, and ensure the best candidate experience for everyone that you work with.
• Monitor, review, and accurately screen a field of applicants against defined criteria and ensure data integrity in our applicant tracking system.
• Keep them warm! Manage your pipeline of prospects and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
• Showcase your passion for the tech industry. Be curious to get the knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
• Use your written communication skills by crafting attractive job descriptions and personal reach-outs
• Implement learning loops: experiment, test your assumptions, collect data and improve to make us better.
We are looking for you if you:
• Have experience in recruiting related tasks or sourcing. Big plus if you have that experience from tech industry and even more from recruiting software developers.
• Are organized – you know that when there are loads to do, prioritization is essential and you are good at structuring your day.
• Are eager to learn more about modern sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
• Have fluent written and spoken English.
• Have solid copywriting skills. Ability to craft amazing, personalized messages that get engineers interested in having a conversation with you.
• Are naturally curious. You’re continually looking for ways to improve upon things.
Benefits of Working at Smartly.io:
• Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organization.
• Competitive salary + option plans.
• Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave.
• Healthcare service.
• Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc.) reimbursement.
• Enjoy weekly breakfasts and quarterly dinners with the team.
aTalent Recruiting and Smartly.io are executing the recruiting process in co-operation. The new Technical Sourcer will be employed by Smartly.io directly. Please direct all your questions regarding the recruiting process and the position to aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Team Lead Minnamari Jokinen (minnamari.jokinen[ät]atalent.fi, +358503799208). The following steps will take place during the following weeks:
STEP 1: Phone interview with aTalent
STEP 2: First interview with Smartly.io Engineering Talent Team to get to know each other.
STEP 2: Your completed sourcing assignment and 90 day plan to be discussed together with Smartly.io Talent team.
STEP 3: Smartly.io product demo simulation – getting to know our tool and presenting it to a “developer candidate”.
STEP 4: Meeting Engineering Leadership and other team members in Smartly.io HQ in Helsinki, Finland.
To Apply – send your CV and application letter by 11.6.2018 to: https://apply.atalent.fi/smartlyio-technical-sourcer-recruiter-5-2018. If possible, please send your application documents in PDF-format. Learn more about Smartly.io’s company culture and how they work at https://www.smartly.io/culturehandbook. If you want to get more information regarding the recruitment process or the position, please feel free to contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Team Lead Minnamari Jokinen (Minnamari.jokinen[at]atalent.fi, +358503799208).