Tyyppi: 6kk trainee-jakso, mahdollisuus jatkaa
Tausta: Opintojen loppuvaihe
Aloituspäivämäärä: sopimuksen mukaan
Sijainti: Suomi, Saksa, Hollanti
Haun deadline: 29.7.
Job Opportunity: Marketing Manager trainee position
Are you interested in working in an agile but process-oriented start-up? We are looking for your young talent to join our team! You will start as a Marketing Manager and community building trainee but you can grow with us as we shape the future of e-commerce deliveries!
We are looking for people with curious and proactive minds, with the right attitude and offer you loads of opportunities to grow professionally as well as a fun, international team where your ideas and insights are valued. As a Marketing Manager Trainee, you get a hands-on marketing experience in our fast-growing startup company, as well as experience in community management processes.
You will start with the following responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition and optimization of user retention
- Create engaging marketing content (text, image and video) and manage Smartmile’s social media accounts
- Create and develop Smartmile’s strategic marketing all year around
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Customer service and communication directly with clients and other stakeholders and encourage trusting relationships
- Monitor and evaluate analytics and other measures to improve performance
To be able to be successful in the Marketing Manager trainee position, we expect you to:
- Be a self-driven, creative thinker with fresh ideas
- Be passionate about online marketing, social media and communication tools
- Have good command in English and be fluent in either Finnish or German and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be interested in statistics and numbers
- Be a team player who is also able to take initiative and work independently
Your working location is a negotiable Smartmile location in Tampere–Helsinki (Finland), Nagold–Stuttgart Region (Germany) or Utrecht (Netherlands). After your 6-month training period, we would like you to continue permanently at Smartmile. We already have offices in Netherlands, Finland and Germany and we are growing fast!
If you are still studying, we can adjust your working hours with your studies.
For further information please contact Aku +358 40 562 7065 email: firstname.lastname@example.org on Friday 6th of July between 8.30 and 1 pm, otherwise contact email@example.com at any time.
Please submit your application by 29th of July, interviews will be held on week 31. If we find each other before the 10th of August, you will be traveling to Spain for Smartmile Campus on week 36.