Tyyppi: 6kk trainee-jakso, mahdollisuus jatkaa
Tausta: Opintojen loppuvaihe
Aloituspäivämäärä: sopimuksen mukaan
Sijainti: Tampere ja Helsinki
Haun deadline: 29.7.
Job Opportunity: Sales & Business Development Manager Trainee position
Are you interested in working in an agile but process-oriented start-up? We are looking for a passionate and hard-working Sales & Business Development Manager Trainee to join our team!
You will a part of a fun, international team where your ideas and insights are valued. As a Sales & Business Development Manager Trainee, you get a hands-on sales and business development experience in our fast-growing startup company as well as experience in business sales within the growing field of ecommerce and a direct opportunity to shape the future of the company. Furthermore, our international scale-up company offers you enormous growth opportunities all over Europe and beyond.
You will start as a Sales & Business Development Manager Trainee with following responsibilities:
- Develop our service knowledge and understanding of business customer’s needs
- Develop sales process understanding
- Business customer acquisition: Finding prospective clients and having business meetings
- Deploy successful sales campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Customer service and communication directly with clients and other stakeholders and encourage trusting relationships
- Gather customer insight and keep the other departments up-to-date on the latest news
- Monitor and evaluate analytics and other measures to improve performance
To be able to be successful in the Sales & Business Development Manager position, we expect you to:
- Be a self-driven and systematic person with excellent time management skills
- Be passionate about contacting and meeting people and improving their business with better solutions
- Have good command in English and be fluent in Finnish and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be interested in systematic sales approach and business negotiations
- Be a team player who is also able to take initiative and work independently
Your working location is Tampere or Helsinki. After your 6-month training period, we would like you to continue permanently at Smartmile. We already have offices in Netherlands, Finland and Germany and we are growing fast!
If you are still studying, we can adjust your working hours with your studies.
For further information please contact Aku +358 40 562 7065 firstname.lastname@example.org on Friday 6th of July between 8.30 and 1 pm, otherwise contact email@example.com at any time.
Please submit your application by 29th of July, interviews will be held on week 31. If we find each other before the 10th of August, you will be travelling to Spain for Smartmile Campus on week 36.